23.3.09


My mother and I went on a bit of a road trip today. We were mainly just practicing my highway/driving skills and decided it would be a good time to pick up some tights that I needed for upcoming competitions (first one is on my birthday weekend:) ). At the same time we managed to come across some really good bargains (dance pants, leotard, and a shirt). I made mention of longing for a pair of real jazz shoes as I'm finding that my long hours during teaching my feet get really painful from all the moving around I do. So! I am finally a proud owner of some Bloch Jazz Shoes! YAY! plus the lady gave me ten percent off because of where I work! double yay!

oh p.s. Just found a wonderful blog! http://www.positivityblog.com/ You should check it out! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you drove on the highway!
im so proud!
ah, love you!