3.3.09

Frustration

I don't think frustrated even begins to cover what I'm feeling. Flustered, angered, impatient, pissed, discontented, irked, stymied.. my list goes on. I honestly don't know how many of my friends visit this blog so i'll avoid names however it really isn't that hard to figure out.
My day actually started out wonderful, I'm on day three of waking up at exactly the right time, getting my nephew to his bus stop in good time, coming how to sleep for about another 45 minutes, and then getting up and going. I got a lot of school work accomplished (and now have a million tests/quizzes) and ate half decently.
I had a quick shower, got my contact lenses in without a hassle, got dressed and was out the door and got my banking done and met with my wonderful friend Corrina right on time. We had a lovely time getting our shopping done for our musical theater costume (we play a couple of guys from bye bye birdie) and had time to sit and eat some disgusting McDonalds and (Justin don't kill me) gossiped a slight bit and talked about some things that were irking us.
a couple hours later a few of our irritations happened yet again (hopefully that made sense). Basically it had to do with this: money, moodiness, disrespect for teachers, stubbornness, whines, and complaining. needless to say I came home in a slight grump. Which I really hate doing, because lately I've been taking it out on my parents which is really not fair to them at all. So instead of getting annoyed to find my dad sitting where I needed to sit to get some stuff done.. I told him I needed a hug from my daddy. This helped me to start relaxing and we had a good long talk about stuff that was bothering/upsetting me.
funny.. now that I'm typing this out I'm realizing how I let a lot of little stuff bother me when I should be just letting it go. Life is way to short to let the little things get to me. I should just smile and let it go and deal with it! Except when it comes to that money bit.. I need to get a couple people to understand that I can't afford to buy a $100 plus jacket when I've already spent that much on the costume it's self.
ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. okay I kinda feel like screaming, however everyone else in my household is in bed. oh well. Find the silver lining..

okay sorry for the huge dump but it had to come out. Thanks for your patience :)

God Bless
Tracey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you! i dont like when your frustrated, so hopefully the next couple days go by quickly till im with you to make you smile! start thinking about what we should cook for dinner. bow jangles...or something new?
love love love

Anonymous said...

i forgot something.
i get these cute inspirational emails of ideas of things to blog about or do and this was todays.

"When you are feeling sad go and find a tree or a wall where no one is around. Do a handstand against this tree or wall. Let the sadness start to drain out of you. Stay upside down for however long it takes for it to completely drain. Now get back on your feet and go about your day."

could be fun :)

Anonymous said...

I love you! Can I give you a hug tomorrow?? Miss you!