24.3.09

Finally! Some Motivation!

Image Via Overflowing

I'm finally feeling motivated to get my business math course done! I sat down after completing a math test and wondered how many I had left to accomplish. I've gone through and paper-clipped
every section to show myself where my tests are. Just a side note: this book is pretty thick. There are nine sections left. I figure I can generally force myself to do an entire section in one day, so If I do one section per day and then a test the next day I can complete the course within 18 days. Twenty max I figure.
I'm eager to see if it's gonna work. Maybe I'll reward myself by painting my room if I actually do it! I'll update my blog semi-daily if possible :)
If you'll excuse me however, I figure I can get one section done today :)


No comments: