17.2.09

V-Day

Justin and I enjoyed a wonderful valentines day together! He showed up at my work with a bouquet of flowers and a box wrapped with comics :) inside were a million chocolate kisses and TEN James Bond Films! including some of the originals! I cooked Justin (and my family) a nice steak dinner and made a cheesecake from scratch, Justin and I ate separately from my family though. I set up the basement in the most romantic way I could with some candles, soft pillows, a canopy, and some wine. I had such a wonderful evening, getting to spend it with the love of my life and in the comfort of my own.

I'll leave you with some photo's taken during our romantic evening. The last one is from the two of us on our laptops, Justin working on his and me "blog-hopping". :) Enjoy!


No comments: