17.2.09

Photoshoot








These lovebirds are pretty much the love's of my life<3 Pippi is my yellow male, and Spirit is my feisty green female. Basically anyone that's been to my house and knows my birds knows that spirit is a feathered version of a human female. She's generally nasty and can bite hard enough to draw blood if you let her and then other days she'll be an absolute sweetheart and snuggles on up to you.
I've been meaning to make a video of her playing her favorite game including and cabinet shelf and a ping pong ball. Oh well, maybe at some point.
on a side note; my new facial cleansing stuff finally came and I am super duper excited! I actually managed to make my last stuff last three years (whether that is actually good for you I don't know). Hope you all had a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: