10.2.09


I am just so extremely happy right now I could burst!! Justin may or may not kill me for putting this up but this just happens to be one of those things I really can't wait to share! So most of you know that Justin is the love of my life and we are planning on getting married. We however are not getting officially engaged until I've had one more birthday and finished my last two courses(pretty good incentives). However we do already have a date pretty well set so I decided to find out in advance if an old mentor/youth leader/friend/pastor would marry us when the time came :). Well he finally responded to my message today and it's a YES! I am so so so so happy! Thank you Mr. Ed!

photograph via The Drifter and the Gypsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEEEK! <3

Nest said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news.
xo, Meg