9.4.09

FINISHED!!!


I did it! I am finally done/ finished school! I am so happy right now I feel like I could fly into space! I woke up this morning determined to get the exam done and over with so I didn't have to think about it and I did! I only struggled with a few questions and I'm feeling really good about it. I'll post the mark when I get it:) Thanks to all who have been supporting me this last little while, you guys are awesome! I really have to thank my mom though. She has been homeschooling me my entire life and has been a constant supporter, motivator, friend, teacher, and all in all someone I've really relied on. I'm thankful for her decision to homeschool me, because of it, we've developed a tight and close relationship that I'm am extremely proud of and thankful for! so thank you Mommy!

p.s. please excuse the fact that the picture is a couple years old, but it's one of my favorites of the two of us.

No comments: