4.6.09

Why I haven't Been Updating:

  • Planning my Wedding
  • Helping with my Brothers upcoming wedding
  • Dealing with the fact that my grandfather (mom's side) is classified as end of life
  • Dealing with the fact that my grandmother (dad's side) is now classified as end of life
  • Just found out my wonderful godmother has cancer
  • Supporting Justin with new transitions
  • Trying to find away to be able to help support myself and Justin (aka a job)
  • Packing
  • Basically trying to keep going and keep pushing even though it feels like I won't make it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i love you lets be best friends keep your head up help is on the way i promise everything will be ok this is a massive run on sentance. xoxoxoxox

NewLife2011 said...

I know the feeling that life is overwhelming and you'll never make it through but hunnie you will. I promise! I've overcome some massive things in my 18 years, and although at times I didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel, and the times I felt no one not even God was there, I was always proven very wrong. You are at a BIG turning point in your life. Going from little girl, school, fun- to grown up wife, mother to be soon (Im assuming lol), full time job all that. It's big changes. But you have MANY friends and family and God, by yourside. Keep your chin up <3